- We work directly with 1,200 British farmers in East Anglia to grow our sugar beet.
- The sugar beet then travels directly from farm to local factory - an efficient journey from field to spoon.
- In just a few simple steps our factory in Bury St Edmunds turns the sugar beet into our range of homegrown sugars!
- Sustainability is nothing new to us - we've been working on it for 30 years. Our sugar beet is homegrown and our bags are recyclable made with paper from certified forests. We send nothing to landfill and our excess production energy helps to power British homes.
- Visit BakingMad.com for more recipe inspiration & baking tips
Why not try our Icing Sugar for the finishing touch, A perfect sugar for all types of icing from glace to buttercream.
By Appointment to HM The Queen Manufacturers of Sugar, British Sugar plc Peterborough
Proudly grown in Britain for your baking ta-dah!
Silver Spoon Caster sugar
Typical Values Per 100g Per Serving: 1tsp (4g) Energy kJ 1700kJ 68kJ kcal 400kcal 16kcal Fat 0g 0g of which Saturates 0g 0g Carbohydrate 100g 4g of which Sugars 100g 4g Protein 0g 0g Salt 0g 0g Number of servings per pack 250 - -
We do not accept returns on perishable and consumable goods (I.E. food items), tailor made or personalised goods.
In cases where items incur damage through transit we will replace the goods free of charge once a detailed explanation or photographic evidence has been provided, as this will greatly aid the claims process filed with the carrier responsible for the delivery. Please send photo evidence to email@example.com.
The return procedure must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the item (carried out via email or letter). All items must be returned with reasonable care in their original packaging, in an 'as new condition' to the address below. Please include a copy of your invoice or a document stating your name, full address and post code, order number and reason for return.
On receipt and inspection of the item/s we will then issue a refund where applicable. You, the buyer, are responsible for covering all return postage costs and we, the seller, do not refund original postage costs for unwanted / incorrectly ordered items.