One of the most common challenges when making different flavours, especially those based on citruses, is heat stability. Saracino flavours therefore have been developed for a bake safe consistent flavour.
High concentrate food flavouring is perfect for cakes, ganache, macarons, cupcakes, sponges, Ice-creams, yogurt.
- Stir before use.
- For Ice cream, frozen yogurt, mousse, panna cotta : mix 100 grams of paste into 1 litre of cream or milk.
- For cakes mix 120 grams of paste into 1kg of mix.
- Cakes – mix into batter to flavour your sponge
- Creams, icings & chocolate – mix in well to flavour
- Ice-cream, yogurt, gateaux & jellies – Either mix in or pour over
- Can be enjoyed poured over neat or stirred in to any sweet treats
- Use as a jam as well as a flavouring for amazing tasting cakes
Saracino Food Flavour Paste - 200g
We do not accept returns on perishable and consumable goods (I.E. food items), tailor made or personalised goods.
In cases where items incur damage through transit we will replace the goods free of charge once a detailed explanation or photographic evidence has been provided, as this will greatly aid the claims process filed with the carrier responsible for the delivery. Please send photo evidence to email@example.com.
The return procedure must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the item (carried out via email or letter). All items must be returned with reasonable care in their original packaging, in an 'as new condition' to the address below. Please include a copy of your invoice or a document stating your name, full address and post code, order number and reason for return.
On receipt and inspection of the item/s we will then issue a refund where applicable. You, the buyer, are responsible for covering all return postage costs and we, the seller, do not refund original postage costs for unwanted / incorrectly ordered items.
Allergy advice: May contain traces of eggs, peanuts, soy, milk and nuts (almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts).
Contains no GMO ingredients.