Fantastic valued, quality, sugar paste modelling tools from PME
Every tool necessary to master the art of cake decoration, Form, shape, mark and imprint flowers, leaves, faces, figures, etc.
- Bone Tool: ideal for thinning and smoothing the edges of leaves.
- Blade and Shell Tool: for creating simple embossed shell patterns and borders, also great for making the feet of marzipan animals.
- Ball Tool: an essential tool for flower modelling , used to cup and shape leaves, petals and frills; the small size is perfect for creating precise detail.
- Scallop and Comb Tool: the comb end is great for marking and embossing a serrated design or pattern and the scallop is ideal for creating human and animal features as mouths, eyes, ears and eyebrows, etc.
- Serrated and Tapered Cone Tool: used for indentations and embossing also good for creating cone shaped hollows, ideal for creating fantastic looking fruit like apples, pears, etc. The serrated cone is fantastic for making the throats of a wide variety of flowers.
- Tapered Cones 5/6 Star Tool Used as a single star embosser, also can be used to create the centres of 5 or 6 petal flowers.
- Bulbulous Tool: A very versatile tool that can be used to hollow and emboss a variety of shapes, a fantastic frilling tool.
- Flower / Leaf Shaper Tool: perfect for the shaping and veining of petals and leaves.
10 Years PME Warranty Included (Conditions Apply)
PME Modelling Tools
We do not accept returns on perishable and consumable goods (I.E. food items), tailor made or personalised goods.
In cases where items incur damage through transit we will replace the goods free of charge once a detailed explanation or photographic evidence has been provided, as this will greatly aid the claims process filed with the carrier responsible for the delivery. Please send photo evidence to email@example.com.
The return procedure must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the item (carried out via email or letter). All items must be returned with reasonable care in their original packaging, in an 'as new condition' to the address below. Please include a copy of your invoice or a document stating your name, full address and post code, order number and reason for return.
With regards to items manufactured by us (I.E. our cupcake stands, cake pop stands, cake plates and ice cream holders) the manufacturer's protective covering must still be intact, attached on both sides of every component pertaining to the product.
On receipt and inspection of the item/s we will then issue a refund where applicable. You, the buyer, are responsible for covering all return postage costs and we, the seller, do not refund original postage costs for unwanted / incorrectly ordered items.